- Classes admitted:
- Buggy 1/8 Nitro Pro (F1) (international, top local drivers) / 60,00€
- Buggy 1/8 Nitro Open (F2) (rookie, amateurs drivers) / 60,00€
- Buggy 1/8 Electric RUDDOG Brushless Entry / 50,00€
- For the driver that Sign Up to both the Nitro and Brushless classes, the overall total is reduced to 100,00€ (instead of 110,00€)
- TRACK CLOSE from Monday June 12th to Thursday June 15th
- RUNNING Marshalls. Give the flame out car to the mechanics into the pit lane
- New track layout dedicated to this annual Event
Race schedule for Nitro classes (PRO & OPEN)
- Friday June 16th free practice rounds, no marshalls.
- Saturday June 17th qualifing rounds and bottom finals.
- Sunday 18th other finals.
- Qualifications heats and finals with 12 drivers
- After overall qualifications standing, the best 16 drivers will access into SemiFinal A and B
- All the finals from the 1/8 to last have a duration of 15 minutes.
- 1/4 A & B duration: 20 minutes
- Semifinal A, Semifinal B, duration: 30 minutes
- After the Semifinals A B, we have the Last Chance Qualifier (LCQ) , inspired by US Supercross.
- LCQ is a short race composed from
- drivers to Semifinal A NOT classified to the Main Final (6th-7th-8th-9th-10th-11th)
- drivers to Semifinal B NOT classified to the Main Final (6th-7th-8th-9th-10th-11th)
- These 12 drivers will challenge in a race with duration of 15 minutes
- First two drivers pass into the main event
- At the end of LCQ will be done the SuperPole* to estabilish the Main Final starting grid
- Main final during 45 minutes
* Superpole as follow: 15 minutes Open track. After 5 minutes only first 10 drivers will continue. After other 5 minutes only top 5 drivers can continue to the end. (F1 format).
Race schedule for Brushless class
- Friday June 16th free practice rounds. 10 minutes each. No marshalls.
- Saturday June 17th rounds of qualifications (duration 7 min.).
- 2 Best qualify will be considering.
- Sunday June 18th Final A B C D. Duration 10 minutes each.
- final D C B will be repeated 2 times.
- final A will be repeated 3 times.
- final standings will be drawn up using the EFRA point system
(1st =1 point,2nd= 2 points, etc, etc.)
Overnight stay. Accommodations
Hotel Select ***
Hotel Corte Business ***
Via Buozzi, 7
Corte Tegge di Cavriago (RE)
tel. e fax +39 0522 545601
Location. How to get there.
The racetrack is located in the small town of Barco, near Reggio Emilia (North Italy).
- For drivers arriving by plane Bologna airport (1h to the track by car) Verona airport (1h20 min. to the track by car) Bergamo airport (1h30 min. to the track by car) Milano Malpensa airport (1h30 min. to the track by car)
- For drivers arriving by car Track Address: Via Don Luigi Sturzo (industrial area) - 42021 Barco di Bibbiano (RE), Lat: 44° 41' 29.57" Lon: 10° 30' 13.49"