- Classes admitted:
- Buggy 1/8 Nitro Pro (F1) (international, top local drivers) / 60,00€
- Buggy 1/8 Nitro Open (F2) (rookie, amateurs drivers) / 60,00€
- Buggy 1/8 Electric RUDDOG Brushless Entry / 50,00€
- For the driver that Sign Up to both the Nitro and Brushless classes, the overall total is reduced to 100,00€ (instead of 110,00€)
- TRACK CLOSE from Monday May 21th to Thursday June 7th
- RUNNING Marshalls. Give the flame out car to the mechanics into the pit lane
Race schedule for Nitro classes (PRO & OPEN)
- Friday June 8th 3 free practice rounds, (no marshalls) 1 Qualifing Round.
- Saturday June 9th 3 Qualifing rounds and bottom finals.
- Sunday 10th other finals.
- Practice and Qualifications heats with 14 drivers. Finals 12.
- 2 Best qualify will be considering.
- After overall qualifications standing, the best 16 drivers will access into SemiFinal A and B
- All the finals from the 1/4 to last have a duration of 15 minutes.
- Semifinal A, Semifinal B, duration: 20 minutes
- After the Semifinals A B, we have the Last Chance Qualifier (LCQ)
- LCQ is a short race composed from
- drivers to Semifinal A NOT classified to the Main Final (6th-7th-8th-9th-10th-11th)
- drivers to Semifinal B NOT classified to the Main Final (6th-7th-8th-9th-10th-11th)
- These 12 drivers will challenge in a race with duration of 15 minutes
- First two drivers pass into the main event
- Main FINAL compesed by 10 drivers from the Semis (5+5) and 2 drivers from the LCQ = 12 finalist drivers
- At the end of LCQ will be done the SuperPole* to estabilish the Main Final starting grid
- Main final during 45 minutes
* Superpole only for PRO Class as follow: 15 minutes Open track. After 5 minutes only first 10 drivers will continue. After other 5 minutes only top 5 drivers can continue to the end. (FIA F1 format).
Race schedule for Brushless class
- Friday June 8th 3 free practice rounds. 7 minutes each. (No marshalls). 1st Qualify round (duration 7 min.)
- Saturday June 9th 3 rounds of qualifications (duration 7 min.).
- 2 Best qualify will be considering. 1st Final at night.
- Sunday June 10th 2nd final. Duration 10 minutes.
- final E D C B will be repeated 2 times.
- final A will be repeated 3 times.
- final standings will be drawn up using the EFRA point system
(1st =1 point,2nd= 2 points, etc, etc.)
Overnight stay. Accommodations
Hotel Select ***
Hotel Corte Business ***
Via Buozzi, 7
Corte Tegge di Cavriago (RE)
tel. e fax +39 0522 545601
Location. How to get there.
The racetrack is located in the small town of Barco, near Reggio Emilia (North Italy).
- For drivers arriving by plane Bologna airport (1h to the track by car) Verona airport (1h20 min. to the track by car) Bergamo airport (1h30 min. to the track by car) Milano Malpensa airport (1h30 min. to the track by car)
- For drivers arriving by car Track Address: Via Don Luigi Sturzo (industrial area) - 42021 Barco di Bibbiano (RE), Lat: 44° 41' 29.57" Lon: 10° 30' 13.49"